Who Should Enroll?
Findlay Digital Academy offers an on-line curriculum to any student whose needs, desires, or circumstances would best be served by a non-traditional educational model. Those students might include but are not limited to:
- Students who desire to move through the curriculum at their own pace.
- Students who need additional credits for graduation.
- Students with discipline or social issues in the traditional classroom.
- Students/parents seeking an accredited curriculum taught by certified teachers for home schooling purposes. The curriculum can be tailored to address individual needs.
- Students who want to re-enter the diploma pathway.
- Students with medical issues that require a more personalized curricular approach.
Download the Course Catalog.
Please help us identify students who need special services. Child Find information.
Who Can Enroll
Enrollment is open to any student in grades 9-12 who lives in the Findlay City School District, Ada, Arcadia, Arlington, Bluffton, Cory Rawson, Elmwood, Fostoria, Hardin Northern, Liberty Benton, McComb, North Baltimore, Riverdale, Van Buren or Vanlue districts. Students must be full-time students and enroll for a minimum of five classes, unless fewer classes are needed to meet graduation requirements.
Enrollment is An Easy Process
- The student and parent must complete the enrollment process online through Final Forms.
- Click on the registration link below or go to findlaydigitalacademy.com/registration.
- Final forms will communicate with parents through email notifications. Please be sure to provide a working email address.
- See below for detailed instruction.
- Once forms have been submitted by parents, new student applicants will be contacted for an intake meeting.
- After attending your intake meeting, the student and parent will be scheduled for an orientation meeting at Findlay Digital Academy drop-in lab at 1219 West Main Cross, Suite 101, Findlay. Parents and students must attend a three-hour orientation together. Students are also requried to attend another three-hour session for additional training. Upon completion of orientation, the student is officiallly enrolled in Findlay Digital Academy.
If you need any assistance with registering a new student, please contact Shelly Cassidy at 419-425-3598.
Detailed Registration and Enrollment Instructions